Are you absolutely delighted with your smile? If you visit our O’Fallon cosmetic dentistry office, you will be. Cosmetic dentistry can dramatically change your smile — often in just one or two visits — and the results can last a lifetime.
- Do you have older, unattractive mercury-silver fillings? Crooked teeth? Dark stained teeth? Or spaces between your teeth?
- Do you smile with confidence and laugh freely without concern about the appearance of your teeth? Or, do you tend to hold back your smile because you do not want your teeth to show?
- Would you like to have beautifully white, straight teeth?
Now you can have the smile you have always wanted. Recent advances in dental technology and cosmetic dentistry now provide us the ability to correct issues that are preventing you from smiling freely. The results of cosmetic dentistry are beautiful, long lasting, and completely natural looking teeth that you will be proud of for years to come.
We offer the latest in cosmetic dental services, including:
- Dental Veneers– A porcelain veneer is a thin layer of tooth colored material applied to the tooth to correct discrepancies of color, shape and position. Veneers are beautiful, natural and life-like.
- Dental Contouring – Whether it is a small chip in your tooth or a canine tooth that is too pointed, cosmetic dentistry can help by adjusting the contour of the tooth to make it look more natural and less noticeable.
- Dental Bonding – Dental bonding is the practice of using a biocompatible, tooth colored material and affixing it to the teeth, then using a special light to cure the material to a solid state. It is quick, safe and effective and can result in stronger, whiter, more attractive teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Professional teeth whitening, often referred to as bleaching, can provide a proven, safe and efficient way to lighten your teeth. While patients often ask us whether teeth whitening is harmful to tooth structure, the answer is a reassuring, “No.” The whitening agent in the gel simply opens the tubules in the outer surface of the teeth called the enamel and effectively lifts the stain trapped beneath the surface of the teeth. Any possible sensitivity is easily reversed by reducing the exposure time to the whitening agent. Everyone in our office has whitened their teeth with considerable success and without negative effects.
- Tooth Colored Restorations – We use tooth colored material to invisibly blend fillings and crowns with your surrounding natural tooth color. Tooth colored restorations allow more of the natural, healthy tooth structure to be preserved when fillings are placed as well.
At our O’Fallon cosmetic dentistry office we look forward to working with you to transform your smile and eliminate any apprehension you have about sharing your smile with others.
Please call us at 636-561-5445 for an appointment with our cosmetic dentist to find out how we can give you the smile of your dreams. Visit our Photo Gallery for before and after images of cosmetic dentistry transformations created by Dr. Logan.